South Regional Health Research Forum
Join fellow researchers, health practitioners and consumers at the South Regional Health Research Forum.
As the Collaborative has expanded from the South West to take in the Great Southern, the Forum is planned to take place in Albany on the Friday 26 August 2022 with a Community Engagement workshop taking place on the afternoon of Thursday 25 August 2022.
The forum is an opportunity to share ideas, network and identify the barriers and enablers for health research in regional and rural communities. For more information:
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in targeted health research, collaboration and quality improvement activities to facilitate better health outcomes for regional communities, including:
- Health professionals
- Researchers and early investigators
- Local health organisations and agencies
- Consumers and community members
- Community organisations
- Local government
Registration cost: (Includes GST)
- access to the one day program
- one day catering package (welcome tea & coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea)
Networking sundowner event on Friday