Welcome to the Consumer and Community Involvement Program
Formerly known as the Consumer and Community Health Research Network (CCHRN) the Consumer and Community Involvement Program (CCIProgram) works with our universities, health and medical research institutes, health service providers and Non-Government organisations to bring together consumers and people with lived experience and connect them with health and medical researchers.
Your Voice Counts
Our Vision is improving lives by ensuring the community’s voice is heard and understood in health research.
Our Mission is enabling consumer and community involvement in health research by supporting and connecting community with researchers, partners and policy makers.
- Trust, Respect, Support and Value each other and those we work with
- Working as a Team
- Continuing to be Relevant and Sustainable so we can work towards making a difference
Join the CCIProgram
It’s free to join the CCIProgram and you will receive the following benefits;
- Keep up to date with consumer involvement opportunities.
- Receive research sector updates.
- Be included on our database for matching consumers with involvement opportunities.
- Be invited to special events.
- Access networking opportunities.
- Subscribe to our fortnightly e-newsletter (optional).
- Access workshops and training.
- Access online resources.