Community Involvement in COVID-19 Research
As the Western Australian Health Translation Network’s (WAHTN) Consumer and Community Involvement arm, the Consumer and Community Involvement Program (CCIProgram) want to provide as much information and as many involvement opportunities as we can during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are delivering both our core business – events and involvement opportunities – to our WA based community as well as supporting researchers and our partners to connect with the WA community in COVID-19 research. View our COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines.
WA has been well placed to respond to the research challenges presented by COVID-19. We are a big enough population to be statistically meaningful but small enough from a social point of view that we have good relationships and collaboration between our main institutions, essentially the WAHTN and CCIProgram Partner Organisations.
- The Western Australian Health Translation Network’s WA COVID-19 Research Coordination.
- Download the SafeWA app
- Download Australia’s COVIDSafe app
- Visit the Healthy WA Website
- Australian Government COVID-19 Health Alert
- The Australian National Phenome Centre’s (Murdoch University) Prof Jeremy Nicholson talking about the latest research on long COVID
- Australian Broadcast Corporation Could we cure Corona?