Join the Health Consumers’ Council this Friday 17th September for an interactive Q&A panel discussion exploring maternal and childbirth care. In partnership with AHPRA and Women’s and Newborns Health Network, we will explore topics such as Aboriginal women’s experiences of childbirth, the impact of COVID on birthing women, why feedback is important and how it changes things, and how to give feedback.
We are excited to announce a wonderful line-up of panellists:
- Karen Banks – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Aphra) State Manager, WA
- Professor Rhonda Marriott – Aboriginal maternity researcher
- Jessie McGarry – Make it Make Sense campaign
- Lesley Pascuzzi – Lamaze Australia consumer representative
- Kate Reynolds – Womens and Newborns Health Network
- Rosie Keely – WA Country Health, Care Opinion and Patient Feedback