- This event has passed.
Quality of Life Photovoice Gallery
The Autism CRC invites you to the official premier event of their Quality of Life Photovoice Gallery, a unique research output which offers an insight into what affects the quality of life for autistic adults, told from their own perspective, through photography and spoken word.
The Gallery is the result of an Autism CRC research project led by Curtin University. As part of the project, the research team asked autistic adults to take photographs to represent their quality of life. A selection of 47 photographs were developed into an online gallery, with accompanying audio explanations.
The Premier Event will include a showing of the Gallery (25 minutes) and a live Q&A with:
- Rebecca Kuzminski, Autism CRC PhD candidate and Photovoice Gallery creator
- Dr Wenn Lawson, project co-supervisor
- Simon Phillips, autistic co-producer and photographer
- Yenn Purkis, Photovoice Gallery content contributor
- Matthew Thompson, Photovoice Gallery content contributor
The Q&A will be facilitated by Andrew Davis, Autism CRC Chief Executive Officer.
Registration are essential to the event.