Indo-Asia Digital Health Conference 2020
The Indo-Asia Digital Health Centre for Innovation and Commercialisation is holding the Digital Health and Telemedicine workshop in collaboration with the University of Notre Dame Australia’s School of Medicine. This year new and exciting topics will be discussed including applications relevant to COVID-19. Experts from around the globe will discuss successful telemedicine and digital health solutions, projects and successful business models, with the keynote being delivered by burns specialist and Australian of the Year, Professor Fiona Wood.
- Telehome care
- Age care applications
- Remote monitoring
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine learning
- Medicare reimbursement
- State wide EMR implementation
- Hands-on workshops on tele-ophthalmology, tele-dermatology and tele-radiology
- Regulatory challenges in digital health
- Data privacy and cyber security
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship for clinicians
- Clinical terminology and interoperability
- Mobile health
For more information contact Professor Yogesan Kanagasingam.