The Consumer Health Forum (CHF) is seeking applications for 3 x Consumer Rapporteurs for this year’s CHF Summit: Shifting Gears.
The Consumer Rapporteurs will take an important role in maximising consumer participation throughout the Summit with complimentary registrations provided.
The rapporteurs’ role will involve three main activities:
- to attend sessions at the CHF Summit 2021;
- work together to prepare and deliver two 15-minute consumer insights sessions at the conclusion of each day;
- and help document consumer perspectives on the Summit activities and outcomes and contribute to a consumer report on the Summit.
This consumer report is designed to:
- Report back to Summit participants, to inform their thinking and learning
- Feature in our post Summit edition of our e-journal, Health Voices
- Inform Summit organisers on future CHF Summits
- Inform CHF and other health consumer organisations about issues and opportunities arising from the Summit.
Rapporteurs will be required to:
- Participate in a planning teleconference before the Summit
- Catch-up with other consumers two or three times during the Summit
- Contribute to a consumer insights session to sum up the conference themes and highlights at the end of Day 1 and at Summit’s conclusion on Day 2.
Rapporteurs will be supported by CHF’s policy team should they need assistance in preparing or rehearsing their insights sessions.
CHF invites expressions of interest from consumer representatives by midnight AEDT on Sunday 28 February 2021. Interested consumer representatives will need to:
- Complete a CHF nomination form available online at https://chf.org.au/representation/forms/consumer-representative-nomination-form
- Attach a letter of endorsement from a supporting health consumer organisation. This letter ensures that consumer representatives are accountable to consumers. Please note that the health consumer group need not be a CHF member. This process ensures consumer representatives are placed with the confidence of consumers, and have in place a consultative base enabling reps to draw from and report to consumers.
- Attach a short (2 page) CV in pdf format
Please contact Ghislaine Martin on 02 6273 5444 or via email at email@example.com should you have any queries.
Expressions of interest close at midnight AEDT on Sunday 28 February 2021