We offer a range of training workshops for researchers, consumers and community members to promote partnerships which will actively involve consumer and community members in research.
Our interactive workshops support consumer and community members to develop understanding of the skills and confidence about becoming actively involved in research.
Consumer and community training workshops cover basic research information such as:
- Research funding process
- Different types of research
- How to contribute effectively to a research team
If you'd like to see the open Training sessions please visit Get Involved
We provide the following workshops for researchers:
- Implementing Consumer and Community Involvement Workshop: This full day workshop supports researchers to develop an understanding of, the skills and confidence about the how and why of implementing consumer and community involvement in research.
- Writing in Plain Language: This three hour workshop helps researchers produce a plain language summary of their research project or research findings. Plain language summaries can be used in ethics applications, on websites and to disseminate research outcomes to the community.
- Customised Training: The CCI Program can build specialised training packages for your organisation. If you'd like to find out more please get in contact
Current open workshops can be found on Get Involved. If there are no scheduled workshops please Contact Us to register your interest. Please be aware Customised Training workshops can be developed for researchers to meet the specific needs of your organisation on a fee-for-service basis.