Join The National Centre for Asbestos Related Diseases (NCARD) at this public seminar. You will hear from advocates, scientists and doctors researching the impacts of asbestos exposure and Mesothelioma treatment. This is a chance to hear the latest news, ask questions and network with researchers and people who have been impacted by asbestos related disease.
- Narelle Towie (Murdoch University)
- Prof Fraser Brims (Curtin University, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and NCARD)
- Dr Melvin Chin (Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and NCARD)
- 4:30pm Check in (for in person attendance)
- 5:00pm Mesothelioma Report, Record, Research
- 6:00pm Refreshments and networking (for in person attendance)
Thursday 20th October
5pm to 6pm (AWST)
Room G24, Harry Perkins Institute, QEII, 6 Verdun St, Nedlands WA
It will also be live streamed. If you can’t make it in person, you can join online!