Eczema and your child: How can your pharmacist help? Community Conversation
Due to the high level of interest in this community conversation, we have now reached capacity and as of FRIDAY THE 15TH OCTOBER AT 12PM we will be wait listing any further registrations that come through. Should capacity open up moving forward, we will contact anyone who has registered after 12pm on the 15 October to inform them that their registration has been accepted. Apologies if this causes anyone any inconvenience. We appreciate everyone’s willingness to be involved. If you have any issues or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the specific objective of this event?
To understand how community pharmacists can and do support children with eczema (including their families).
This event will help us identify:
- Barriers and facilitators patients experience with current eczema service models and eczema management options, and
- How community pharmacists can best support children with atopic eczema both directly and as part of the broader health care team
Description of the event
We need your help to brainstorm solutions and discuss any difficulties in obtaining quality advice and healthcare for children aged 0-6 years living with eczema. We are especially keen to hear your views on the role of community pharmacists. There will be a short talk by a paediatric allergist. So come along and join in- we would love to hear your contribution to this important conversation. See you there!
Experience required of consumers
Have a child, or care for a child aged between 0-6 years that has:
- Medically diagnosed eczema;
- Has not yet received a medical diagnosis, but you believe your child has eczema;
- Past attendance at a community pharmacy for advice or to obtain products (prescription and/or non-prescription) for their child’s eczema
Refreshments and a $70 payment for those that attend
Note: By checking this box, you agree to allow us to save your details to a cookie on your device. Your information will not be saved to our servers and will only be used to assist in pre-populating your details on other registration forms. You can clear your saved details by removing this cookie through your browser settings.