Introduction to Consumer and Community Involvement (CCI) Masterclass – for Researchers and Consumers
The Introduction to CCI Masterclass is now at capacity and we can not take any further registrations. Our next Introduction to CCI Masterclass will be held in person on the 16/08/2023. If you would like to attend this Masterclass please register. Apologies if this has caused any inconvenience.
Would you like to find out more about consumer and community involvement (CCI) in research?
The Introduction to CCI Masterclass is designed for both researchers AND consumers/people with a lived experience. The course provides an introductory ‘theory into practice’ approach and highlights the following topics:
- the importance and significance of CCI in health research and innovation;
- an in depth understanding of the multiple ways consumers can be involved in research; and
- a ‘how to’ of designing a CCI Plan for research projects.
*Prerequisite required from attendees: Certificate of Completion from the CCIProgram online e-Course
This workshop is open to both Researchers and Consumers. Once registrations reach maximum capacity, a waitlist will be introduced. You will receive notification of the follow up workshop date (if required).
- CCIProgram Partners (UWA, UNDA, Murdoch, Perkins and ECU) – $0 cost
- Consumers with a lived experience – $0 cost
- WAHTN Partners – $30 per person* – click link for partner organisations: https://wahtn.org/about-us/partners/
- Other Organisations and Institutions – $50 per person*
Where relevant a payment link will be sent to you once you have registered your attendance for this Masterclass.
*Full payment will be forfeited should cancellations be received less than 48 hours prior to the workshop.
If you have any issues or queries please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com