How does modern life affect you? Community Conversation
The School of Human Sciences is a large multi-disciplinary School with research focused on better understanding what it is to be human, from the human structure, function, development and genetics, to adaptation, performance and evolution.
We aspire to be world leading in understanding the impact of the modern world on human health and performance. However, to do this we need to learn from real people about what the impact of the modern world is for them.
If you are interested in the following areas, we encourage you to attend this Community Conversation:
- Neurosciences – Neuron function & circuitry within the body
- Physiology – How the body’s cells, tissues & organs interact
- Sport Science – Give elite athletes the edge in performance
- Anatomy and human biology – Structure, systems & functions of the body
- Exercise & Health – how physical activity can prevent chronic disease and promote longer, healthier lives
You will be offered a $70 honorarium and light refreshments will be provided.
Registrations are essential, please complete the form below to submit an EOI.
Note: By checking this box, you agree to allow us to save your details to a cookie on your device. Your information will not be saved to our servers and will only be used to assist in pre-populating your details on other registration forms. You can clear your saved details by removing this cookie through your browser settings.